The Bose L1® Model 1S with B2 Bass Module is a portable line array PA system that's great for applications such as houses of worship, schools and universities, live music performances, mobile DJs, and more. This modular system can set up and tear down in minutes thanks to its interlocking components, which also makes transport to and from your gig a breeze.
The L1 Model 1S with B2 Bass Module system consists of an array speaker with (12) 2.25" HF drivers, a speaker extension column, a foldable power stand with I/O panel, and a B2 bass module with two 10" LF woofers. The power stand's I/O consists of a 1/4" input that can accept balanced or unbalanced signals, a 1/4" line output, a Speakon output for connecting the bass module, and an Ethercon port to connect to Bose's T1 ToneMatch® audio engine (sold separately). The optional T1 ToneMatch provides 4 additional channels of input with three XLR-1/4" combo inputs and a stereo pair of 1/4" inputs. Each channel includes independent volume controls along with a master volume control to easily balance each channel to your needs. The T1 ToneMatch is also equipped with EQ and multiple effects such as reverb and delay to add an extra layer of depth to your performances.
This system is designed to reach crowds of up to 300 people, and with a total power rating of 375 Watts and a maximum 112 dB SPL output, meaning you'll have plenty of volume for your performance. L1 Model 1S also offers a 195° horizontal by 10° vertical dispersion pattern that will reach everyone in the crowd evenly to ensure that no one misses a word you say or a note you play.
Bose L1 Model 1S with B2 Bass Module Features:
- High-performing, powered, portable two-way loudspeaker system with a 195° H x 10° V nominal dispersion designed for the production and reproduction of live music, music playback, speeches, and A/V sound reproduction
- 12-driver articulated line array loudspeaker technology produces wide, uniform sound coverage throughout the entire listening area - even off to the extreme sides
- Convenient front-to-back coverage, 12 drivers mounted in a vertical line array produces less drop off in sound pressure level per doubling in distance than a conventional point source
- Retractable folding leg mechanism for easy transport
- Lightweight, interlocking components
- Digital Ethercon port provides single-wire connectivity for the T1 ToneMatch audio engine (sold separately)