Bose L1® Model II with B2 Bass Module, like the original Bose L1 system, replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers and is designed to improve amplified sound. High-performance B2 bass module delivers greater low-frequency output for larger audiences, has three settings for increased flexibility, and can be powered on a single L1 power stand. An optional PackLite® power amplifier allows a second B2 bass module to be added for maximum low-end power. System employs Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance, and 24 vertically mounted drivers precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array®speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage.
- 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure, creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
- Integrated power amplifiers in power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via ¼TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts ¼ TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose® PackLite® amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- Convenient carry bags-one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module.