The Bose® ESPLink input card for PowerMatch® configurable professional power amplifiers installs into the digital expansion slot to receive 8 digital audio channels from an optical ESPLink connection. Each card includes a passthrough connection for linking multiple PowerMatch amplifiers.
The PowerMatch ESPLink card enables PowerMatch amplifiers to receive 8 channels of digital audio sourced from a ControlSpace® ESP engineered sound processor or through an upstream PowerMatch amplifiers ESPLink card. These cards allow for simplified audio distribution when devices are co-located in the same equipment rack.
Bose ESPLink Input Card Features:
- Input channels: 8 (max), 4-ch range selectable on PM4500/PM4250
- Connectors: 2 1Gb Ethernet RJ-45
- Secondary port modes: switched (default) / redundant / legacy hardware (multicast filtered)
- PowerMatch® Dante™ network card
- Performing arts venues
- Hotels & conferencing facilities
- Religious & worship facilities
- Health clubs
- Retail & shopping centers
- Sports venues
- Schools & universities