The CAD Audio's Acousti-shield 32 was developed as an accessory for the home recording professional and can substantially reduce unwanted reflections, echo flutter, and unwanted environmental acoustic interference. A trouble-free design results in an easy-to-use, highly flexible device without sacrificing stand mounted stability. It is constructed from high quality stainless steel mated to high density micro cell acoustic foam, features a heavy duty adjustable hinge, and includes mounting hardware to adapt to most microphones for easy, flexible placement.
- High quality 16-gauge perforated stainless steel shield mated to 53mm high density micro cell acoustic foam for a dry recording environment
- Reduces reflections, echo, and unwanted environmental acoustic interference
- Advanced mounting design for maximum positioning stability even when mated to an economy mic stand
- Accommodates a variety of microphone designs & allows for creative control & a tailored acoustic result
- Portable design for easy studio placement & simplified remote recording
- Features a heavy duty adjustable hinge