The E100S by CAD Audio is a large diaphragm supercardioid condenser microphone that has the lowest noise floor in it's class (3.7 dBA) and the smooth, vintage tone and robust low end CAD is known for. The bootstrapped, full differential Quadra-FET™ front end delivers high sensitivity and low distortion, plus CAD's proprietary circuitry ensures great performance. A nickel plated 1 inch capsule delivers accurate phasing on instruments, and a full rich vocal tone, accentuated by extended low frequency response. The The E100S includes an 80Hz hi-pass filter and a 10dB pad, vintage look cherry woodgrain case and stealth shock mount.
- *48V Phantom power is required.
- Nickel plated 1" capsule provides full, rich tone with extended low frequency response
- Proprietary circuitry and full differential Quadra-FET front end deliver high sensitivity and low distortion, making mic ideal for picking up high-volume sound sources
- Extremely low noise floor of 3.7dBA for clean recordings
- Supercardioid pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis noise rejection
- 80Hz high pass filter to reduce low-end hum
- -10dB pad increases headroom when recording loud sounds
- Operates on standard 48V phantom power
- Shock mount and vintage cherry woodgrain case included