The ChamSys MagicQ Mini Wing is an extremely powerful USB control wing for connecting to your PC or Mac to control lighting, video and LED with the MagicQ PC software. MagicQ software runs under Windows, OSX or Linux. MagicQ software is free and uniquely the outputs are fully enabled, allowing you to run shows of up to 64 Universes.
The MagicQ Mini Wing is the smallest wing in the MagicQ range, designed for playback of MagicQ shows. The MagicQ Mini Wing is targeted at installations, which are generally programmed only once and changed infrequently. It also provides a cost-effective solution for individuals with small budgets, and as a useful back-up for MagicQ consoles.
- Tracking / non-tracking option
- Fixture, FX and gel library
- In-built fixture editor
- In-built media engine
- LED pixel mapping
- Fixture morphing and cloning
- Rainbow color picker (CMY, RGB, HSI)
- Individual fade times on any channel
- Easy fanning of parameters and times
- Configurable faders - HTP, LTP, speed, size, masters
- Theatre mark cues, split fades and inhibit masters
- Client/server network architecture