Chauvet Professional's COLORdash Batten-Quad 6 has a built-in auto and custom programs recalled via DMX or Master/Slave, and metal construction for added durability. COLORdash Batten-Quad 6 is a linear wash fixture with 6 individually controllable quad-colored RGBA LEDs outputting any variation of white as well as richly saturated colors, thanks to the inclusion of amber LEDs. It pixel maps beautifully when used in multiples because it maintains an even pixel pitch.
- Built-in auto and custom programs recalled via DMX or Master/Slave
- Metal construction for added durability
- Individual pixel control
- Art-Net, sACN, 3- and 5-pin DMX and RDM (Remote Device Management) for added control flexibility
- Adjustable PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to avoid flickering on camera
- Secure Neutrik® powerCON® power in and out
- Silent flicker-free operation
Chauvet is a leading developer of luminaires, trussing, controllers, atmospherics and related equipment marketed globally under five main brands: CHAUVET DJ, CHAUVET Professional, ILUMINARC, TRUSST and ChamSys. Each Chauvet brand is well thought out to serve different customer needs but they all share the company's focus on positively impacting every market segment with a competitive advantage in terms of value, innovation or performance. Chauvet serves customers throughout the world from its corporate facilities in the USA (Florida and California), United Kingdom, Belgium, Mexico, France and Germany as well as via a global network of authorized dealers and distributors.