Chauvet's DMX-4 4-channel dimmer/relay pack provides a simple solution for adding DMX control to dim or power on/off fixtures not equipped with their own DMX I/O. This allows you to keep and use your older workhorse light fixtures right alongside your newer fixtures and still create more complex shows that require DMX programming.
DMX-4 also features built-in circuitry that generates a phantom load to prevent ghosting and flickering when used with small LED fixtures, so you don't have to worry about any inconsistencies with your lighting display with this unit. Each of its four duplex outlets can provide up to 5 amps per channel with a 15 amp maximum output, and they can each be set to any DMX address and independently set as dimmer or relay.
With its 16 built-in configurable chases, you can easily create custom looks at the press of a button, and you can also generate a synchronized show using the built-in automated programs found on the DMX-4. Plus, even if you aren't running a DMX-based system, you can use the automated programs with adjustable speeds and dimmer levels to create dynamic displays with ease.
Chauvet DMX-4 Features:
- 4-channel dimmer/switch pack with up to 5 amps per channel (15 A max)
- Provides DMX control for on/off or dimming to non-DMX fixtures
- Built-in circuitry generates a phantom load to prevent ghosting and flickering in LED fixtures
- Custom looks at your fingertips with 16 built-in, configurable chases
- Easy control using standalone mode or DMX control
- Increase flexibility by setting each channel as a dimmer or switch
- Control up to eight units simultaneously with four duplex outlets
- Monitor the status of each channel with separate LED indicators
- Generate a synchronized show using easily accessible built-in automated programs
- Great control without DMX using automated programs with adjustable speeds and dimmer levels