The Chauvet Synapse 4 is a controllable powerCON relay pack and DMX optically isolated splitter/amplifier that's designed to help solve common issues encountered when setting up LED fixtures in an installation such as power distribution and management across multiple fixtures and DMX distribution over long cable runs.
Using the Synapse 4 allows you to power down entire sections of a lighting installation at the same time when they are not needed, which helps to not only increase the lifespan of the fixtures by reducing their uptime, but also decrease power consumption to help save on energy costs, meaning that the Synapse 4 will practically pay for itself over its lifetime!
You also get DMX management functionality from this unit, allowing you to choose three different options for how the four DMX outputs are controlled — via DMX, DMX sensing, or an internal scheduler to specify automatic activation/deactivation at certain times of day. The optically isolated 5-pin DMX splitter/amplifier also allows you to run DMX universes in multiple directions, and to amplify the signal after long cable runs to ensure that there are no dropouts within your installation.
Chauvet Synapse 4 Features:
- Controllable powerCON relay pack and DMX optically isolated splitter/amplifier
- Compounds the savings of LED fixtures by completely removing power when not in use
- Individually control all 4 relayes via DMX, DMX sensing, or internal scheduler for specific on/off times every day
- Optically isolated 5-pin DMX splitter provides an easy hub for running DMX to multiple locations
- Convenient mounting options — rack mount, wall mount, or clamped to truss