A drum shield is by far the best method of controlling acoustic drum volume in a live performance. The ClearSonic A5-5 is a set of five 5.5' tall by 2' wide hinged panels that reduce drum bleed into vocal or instrument mics and lower stage volume so musicians can hear themselves better. It also lowers the projected volume of drums into the audience so sound techs can better control the room mix. A unique full-length transparent hinge connects each panel and allows the system to fold accordion style for easy transport and storage. There are no gaps between panels for sound to escape except at the very bottom to allow for cable passage.
ClearSonic panels are made from a high quality, 1/4" clear acrylic and provide acoustic separation between onstage instruments and the audience. For more information read how to choose a drum shield .
ClearSonic A5-5 Features:
- Components: 5 5.5' tall by 2' wide hinged clear panels
- Controls acoustic drum volume in live performance
- Allows sound techs to craft professional mixes & musicians to hear better
- No gaps for sound leakage
- Easily transported & stored
- Color: clear acrylic