The compactV2-8B Community Loudspeaker (Black) is a two-way, full-range system suitable for use in a wide variety of fixed installations, including distributed systems such as those found in restaurants and airports. When paired with a compatible subwoofer, system will produce high-fidelity, broad spectrum sound and is a good choice for ancillary delay applications. Delay loudspeakers even-out differences in sound pressure levels from front to rear of room when used to augment FOH systems in mid to large size venues.
Units can be positioned for under-balcony fill, over-balcony fill, or placed toward rear of seating areas for greater control over relative levels and relative tonal response when commissioning and equalizing installation. Can be mounted to wall or ceiling surfaces using included yoke bracket, suspended from it's M6 threaded rigging points, or installed using a third-party mounting device. Constant-directivity rotatable horns allow loudspeakers to mount horizontally for under-balcony and low ceiling applications.
- DYNA-TECH driver protection circuitry
- Ferrofluid-treated HF driver for improved heat dissipation
- Carbon Ring Cone Technology provides 30% more piston area with increased excursion capability
- Rotatable square horn
- Terminal strip & NL4-compatible connectors
- Available in standard black or white finishes
- Mounting yoke included with 10° & 20° vertical standoffs
- Optional V2-8T autoformer model for 70V/100V applications