The Countryman B6 Omnidirectional Lapel Microphone (Black) is one-tenth inch in diameter, virtually invisible, and outperforms microphones many times it's size. Swappable protective caps provide moisture resistance and color options. Unit allows for frequency response adjustments to suit most applications, or to match other microphones, while it's small size allows for discreet miking solutions in any situation. Omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes handling noise, wind noise, and plosives (popping). The B6 is exceptionally resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with supplied protective caps, and is well-suited to use in hair, or on the body. Protective caps remove easily for cleaning or replacement, and Aramid-reinforced cable provides durability.
This version of the B6 is designed for use with the Audio-Technica wireless systems: T27, T31, T51, T200, T210, T300, T310, T1400, T2000, and T3000.
- Multiple mounting options
- Three sensitivity levels available
- Kevlar-reinforced cable
- Low distortion at SPL up to 150dB on 48V phantom power
- 3 field-selectable HF response caps (also resist moisture)
- 6 color options to blend with clothing & skin tones
- Colored caps to match button hole, sweater weave, or skin tone