Countryman's E6i For Audio Technica (Tan) (COU-E6IO5TATCH) Earset Microphone is an extremely flexible version of the E6 which offers an omnidirectional polar pattern to easily pick up sound, no matter where microphone is positioned. The mic connector is for Audio Technica's 3000 series (4th generation) wireless body-pack transmitters, and has a detachable cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector that makes cable or transmitter changes easy and secure. This low-profile earset delivers beautifully uncolored audio while rejecting surrounding noise and feedback. An ultra-miniature electret condenser element is held close to the mouth by a thin boom and comfortable earpad. Four colors allow the E6i to match skin tones for minimum visibility. The element is available as a water- and wind-resistant omnidirectional microphone, or as a pattern-changeable directional microphone for maximum isolation and gain before feedback. Boom adjusts for custom fit around performer's face and ear.
- Weighs Less Than One-Tenth Ounce
- Nearly Invisible On Performers
- Flexible, Durable Stainless Steel Boom That Adjusts Easily To Peformer'S Face
- Moisture Resistant When Protective Caps Are Used, (Included)
- Multiple Skin Tones Available
- Uses E6 replacement cables that eliminate need to purchase new mics when cables fail
- Reduces feedback an average of 12 dB compared to omnidirectional lavaliers
Countryman, a family business that began over thirty-five years ago, is an industry-leading manufacturer of direct boxes and ultra-miniature microphones. Countryman designs, manufactures, and tests a wide range of direct boxes and customizable earsets, lavaliers, instrument, hanging, and podium microphones from their office in Menlo Park, CA with a dedication to serving audio professionals with exceptional quality products.