Countryman's COU-E6IO5TTS E6i Earset Microphone (Tan) is an extremely flexible version of the E6 which offers an omnidirectional polar pattern to easily pick up sound no matter where microphone is positioned. This low-profile earset delivers beautifully uncolored audio while rejecting surrounding noise and feedback. An ultra-miniature electret condenser element is held close to the mouth by a thin boom and comfortable earpad.
Four colors allow the E6i to match skin tones for minimum visibility. The element is available as a water- and wind-resistant omnidirectional microphone, or as a pattern-changeable directional microphone for maximum isolation and gain before feedback. Boom adjusts for custom fit around performer's face and ear. This Countryman E6i Headset Microphone is matched to fit Telex wireless systems: B12, WT10, WT50, WT55, WT60, WT80, WT700, WT1000 and any Telex transmitters with TA4F connectors.
- Weighs less than one-tenth ounce
- Nearly invisible on performers
- Ultra flexible, durable stainless steel boom that adjusts easily to peformer's face
- Moisture resistant when protective caps are used, (included)
- Multiple skin tones available
- Uses E6 replacement cables that eliminate need to purchase new mics when cables fail
- Reduces feedback an average of 12 dB compared to omnidirectional lavaliers