The H6 Headset is the lowest profile headset microphone in the world, combining the transparent sound quality of the E6 Earset with a comfortable, lightweight, and easily adjustable headframe. Available in omnidirectional and pattern-adjustable directional versions, the H6 Headset is perfect for public speaking and vocal performance. Unit features a sealed connector with exceptional moisture resistance, slim and nearly indestructible cable, and protective caps to adjust the frequency response (omni) or pattern (directional).
*This model features a detachabel 4-pin Hirose connector for Audio-Technica wireless systems.
- Secure fit, dual-ear omnidirectional headset microphone
- Equipped with the same 0.1" subminiature capsule as the E6 earset microphone
- W5 Sensitivity rating for general speaking applications
- Omnidirectional polar pattern offers excellent pickup with minimal noise
- Detachable cable with sweat-proof headset snap connector
- Adjustable length boom slides independently of the earloops for ideal mic placement
- Adjustable earloops ensure a comfortable and secure fit for all users
- Stainless steel headset frame offers outstanding durability while remaining lightweight
- Detachable cable terminated with 4-pin Hirose connector for Audio-Technica wireless systems