Crown Audio's XLS DriveCore ™ 2002 Stereo Power Amplifier offers 650W at 4 Ohm in a lightweight chassis using ultra-efficient DriveCore Class D amplification platform. The amplifier includes built-in DSP with a dedicated band pass filter per channel, an integrated PureBand Crossover System, and Peakx Limiters to provide maximum output while protecting your speakers.
For inputs, the rear panel includes a pair of XLR-3F connectors, 1/4", and RCA inputs for flexible connections with a selectable input sensitivity of either 1.4 Vrms or 0.775 Vrms. Outputs are provided on both SpeakOn and binding post connectors. You can set the amplifier's sleep mode for a designated period of time without having to press a button, as well as turn off all LED indicators except for clip and thermal to reduce distractions in dark venues. A security mode can be engaged to disable menu buttons, which can be locked and unlocked by entering a combination code. Full system reset allows for factory settings to be restored, and a remote power trigger allows you to turn the unit on and off.
- 650W, 4 Ohms, DriveCore Class D amplification
- Built-in DSP with dedicated band pass filter
- Integrated PureBand Crossover System
- Peakx Limiters
- Inputs: 2 XLR-3F connectors, 1/4", & RCA
- Input sensitivity: 1.4 Vrms or 0.775 Vrms
- Outputs on both SpeakOn & binding post connectors
- Sleep mode
- LED indicator control
- Security mode, activated by code
- Full system reset
- Remote power trigger