The Da-Lite Fast-Fold Deluxe Screen System is constructed of sturdy 1.25" (3.2 cm) square aluminum tubing and feature easy release latches for simple, quick set up and tear down of the screen.
When you don't have room for a permanently installed screen, the Fast-Fold system is the answer. It stores in a rugged storage case which also serves well when you are travelling. It's great for getting through airports or when you need to throw the whole thing in the back seat of a car (or trunk). The screen assembles easily and with a minimum of fuss.
The tab-tensioning feature assures a flat, undistorted image. The back of the screen is designed with additional bracing to promote an even flatness to the screen surface. When this is achieved, the projected image appears more professional leaving less room for your audience to be distracted by a potentially skewed image.
Da-Lite Fast Fold Deluxe 65x116 Features:
- Speedy Cranks for easy assembly; screen can be adjusted up and down in 6" (15.2 cm) increments on legs
- Fast-Fold Deluxe frames fold without coming apart utilizing simple Snap-Latch Hinge design; legs incorporate same Snap-Latch Hinge and concealed corner brace design as frame
- Corner braces are concealed within frame tubing providing greater strength and protection
- Rugged 1.25" extruded aluminum tubing on frame provides greater strength while allowing for lightweight frame reliability
- All Fast-Fold Deluxe surfaces are interchangeable with standard Fast-Fold surfaces for easy substitution
- Complete screen also includes a rugged carrying case with wheels and is available in sizes from 54 x 54" up to 10'6 x 14'; durable wheeled poly case has built-in handles and a Speedy Crank storage compartment