Datavideo NVS-35 is a video streaming server designed for various network environments, offering multiple bitrate settings as well as the flexibility of streaming/recording options - either individually or simultaneously. From any SDI/HDMI input sources, the NVS-35 video encoder generates an H.264 stream that is compliant with RTSP or RTMP(S) protocols. Connect an external RCA Unbalanced Audio source to the NVS-35 or balanced XLR inputs. While encoding the video at bitrates appropriate for live streaming, the NVS-35 can concurrently record a high-quality MP4 file to an SD card formatted to NTFS, exFat, or FAT32 file systems.
- Easy live streaming encoder with SD recording
- Simultaneous H.264 streaming and recording
- Fat32 / exFat / NTFS file system compatibility
- SDI or HDMI input options plus RCA and balanced XLR for external audio
- Dual streaming to Content Delivery Networks (CDN)