The Datavideo NVS-40 (DAV-NVS-40) 4 Channel streaming encoder/ recorder delivers a cost-effective solution for any video producer. With versatile options for a variety of programming applications, the NVS-40 solves a common problem of streaming to multiple channels simultaneously - up to four streams at once for different channels like YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Ustream, etc. Beyond the streaming options, you can also record straight onto 2.5" SSD or HDD storage hard drives. The NVS-40 video streaming encoder/recorder features four independent HDMI, one SDI, XLR, and RCA inputs to capture multiple video sources and embed mixed audio signals. The easy to use web control interface allows for IP switching, Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Picture-By-Picture (PBP), quad screen, and isolated video processing modes. This Datavideo product has won industry awards, providing testimony to the quality of design, and the product's value as an integral component to video streaming/recording workflows.
- Four channel capture and streaming
- Independent encoder settings for simultaneous streaming and recording
- Dual-encoding per channel to meet destination standards
- Dynamic parameter settings adjustment - record to hard disk at Master quality
- Isolated / picture-in-picture (PIP) / picture-by-picture (PBP) Video processing modes