Securely store up to 14 discs! The MediaSAFE Library Case is made with strong injection molded polypropylene to protect its valuable content. The sturdy two-ring inside spine allows for the case to accommodate 7 double sided disc pages that can hold up to 14 CDs or DVDs. The latch on the front keeps the case securely closed during transportation and the library return drop. A clear vinyl overlay is attached to the outside allowing for artwork insert to wrap around the front, spine and rear of the case.
Please note that sleeves are sold separately.
"I placed an order for the library media case because of the savings compared to what we had been paying. We have already seen a huge savings in the District's supply budget. Even our Library Members have commented on the quality of the case." - Annie Eldin, Spokane County Library
MediaSAFE Library Case Features:
- Strong, injection molded polypropylene case
- Sturdy metal 2-ring binding rings
- Clear overlay for album artwork
- Durable, crush-proof design
- Great for audio books, sermons, and photo/video collections
- Dimensions: 6-3/16" H x 6-3/4" W x 1-1/8" Spine