The M30 is a precision engineered 23kHz omnidirectional measurement microphone ideally suited for acoustical measurements including loudspeaker design and quality control, sound system setup and troubleshooting, room acoustics, or any application where an accurate free-field measurement microphone is required.
Unit features a flat frequency response that extends from 3Hz to 23kHz, an exceptionally consistent omnidirectional polar response, 140dB SPL rating without distortion and no handling noise. Immune to most temperature and atmospheric fluctuations, the M23 delivers reliable and repeatable results in any environment.
- 23kHz flat frequency response
- Cost effective measurement microphone
- Improved version of the SMAARTMIC™ previously offered by EAW
- Ideally suited for acoustical measurements sound system setup and troubleshooting, room acoustics, or any application where an accurate free-field measurement microphone is required
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Type 1 and applicable IEC 61094 requirements
- Requires 48V Phantom Power
- Each M Series microphone is delivered with its own calibration chart providing its individually measured open-circuit sensitivity and the frequency response curve
- Electronic Calibration File available
- Operating Temp Range: -10 deg C to +40 deg C ( 14 deg. F to 104 deg. F)
- Storage Temp Range: -20 deg C to +50 deg C ( -4 deg. F to 122 deg. F)