The QTC40MP is a patched pair of QTC40 microphones that feature a near-perfect omnidirectional polar pattern that is uniform across all specified frequencies, allowing the microphone to capture rich and consistent detail at any position around the capsule. Microphone has a 3Hz - 40kHz ruler-flat frequency response (with no frequencies exaggerated or attenuated) for a more accurate representation of the original sound.
The QTC40 is time coherent, precisely capturing high and low frequency sounds with no phase errors. It has an SPL rating of 140dB for plenty of headroom with no distortion, and no proximity effect so mic can be placed as close as desired to sound source. Mic is ideal for for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs, and also works well for drum overheads, close-miked wind and percussion instruments, and foley.
- Matched pair of QTC40 microphones
- Frequency response of 3Hz - 40kHz
- Perfect for recording the accuracy and full detail of instruments in the studio yet robust and subtle enough to record bird sounds in the jungle
- Intended for detailed sources
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Accurate and uncolored
- Handles sound levels up to 142dB with no proximity effect or handling noise
- Requires 48V Phantom Power