The EAW VFM109i two-way stage monitor loudspeaker system includes a direct-radiating, vented, 10-in LF cone transducer and a 1-in exit / 1.75-in voice coil HF compression driver loaded with a large, square, user-rotatable 90 x 60 coverage pattern horn. This model is white.
Because VF Series full range systems (VFR/VFM) use HF sections similar to those developed for the MK Series, EAW engineers could employ the same revolutionary "beam width matching" internal passive crossover / filter networks that set the MK Series apart from all other two-way systems. If powered by an EAW-specified amplifier or via a UX Series digital signal processor, the VFM109i can enjoy the benefits of EAW Focusing, a technology that eliminates the anomalies inherent in the time domain of any loudspeaker.
The VFM109i features a classic stage monitor design with NL4 connectors located on both sides for easy loop-through connections. They also include a pole mount cup should they need to be used as small PA mains. Engineers integrated the handles into the enclosure design, giving the low-profile enclosure a sleek, clean appearance.
EAW VFM109i Features:
- 2-way, full range loudspeakers
- Classic stage monitor design
- Direct-radiating, vented, 10-in LF cone transducer
- 1-in exit / 1.75-in voice coie HF compression driver
- Large, user-rotatable horns for optimized pattern control
- "Beam width matching" crossover point
- EAW Focusing technology (when powered by EAW-specified amp or via UX Series DSP)
- NL4 connectors on both sides
- Pole mount cup for use as main system
- Integrated handles for low-profile, sleek, clean appearance
- Long-lasting reliability
- 6-year warranty