The EIKI Projectors EK-401W DLP Projector offers high brightness, vivid colors and plenty of flexibility for medium to large size venues. 4600 ANSI lumens of light output, 10,000:1 contrast ratio, and a native WXGA (1280x800) resolution along with compatibility for inputs up to UXGA and WSXGA+ resolutions. It supports both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios as well as most HDTV resolutions in all color standards whether they are analog or digital video sources.
It comes equipped with HDMI and Displayport digital inputs with HDCP compliance so you can connect your HD video sources such as a Blu-ray player without hassle. It also accepts composite, component, and S-video inputs as well, so if you've still got analog video sources such as a VCR in your video setup, you can use it with this projector without any special adapters.
The EK-401W is also compatible with Crestron RoomView and AMX Device Discovery technology, so if you're running a system that uses either of those protocols, you can add this projector to your system for enhanced device management capabilities. It also includes wired network monitoring and control allowing you to adjust settings remotely via your Ethernet network.
EIKI Projectors EK-401W Features:
- 4600 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Native WXGA(1280 x 800) Resolution
- Supports Analog and Digital video Input in all Color Standards up to 1080p
- Mid-Range Manual Zoom and Focus Lens, Fixed Image Offset
- Built-in 3 Watt Sound System with Closed Caption Decoding (NTSC)
- Wired Network Monitoring and Control
- Digital Zoom 50% to 400%
- 3D Function (Glasses not Included)
- Top-Accessed Lamp for Ease of Maintenance
- Custom Warm-Up Screen
- Auto Input Selection
- Security Bar, Kensington MicroSaver Security Slot, PIN Lock
- 3-year Projector Warranty