The Elation OPTO BRANCH 8 is a 19" single rack space, 8-way DMX distributor/booster with 5-pin XLR input and output jacks. This unit takes the incoming DMX signal and splits it to eight separate outputs, each providing a total electrical isolation of up to 1000V between different branches in a daisy chain group. This greatly decreases problems with ground loops and efficiently buffers and magnifies the DMX signal, making it more accurate and reliable. All outputs include 5-pin XLR sockets, which are electronically isolated from each other to ensure uninterrupted data.
- 8-way DMX data splitter / fully DMX512 (1990) compliant
- Buffers / Distributes DMX data reliably
- DMX status LED indicator
- (1) 5-pin Neutrik XLR isolated input
- (1) 5-pin Neutrik XLR passive loop output
- (8) 5-pin Neutrik XLR isolated outputs
- Auto switching power supply / powerCON input