|Built with high-end parts and durable like you wouldn't believe, the Elite Core 25' Cat5e Cable is a top-notch choice when shopping for ethernet cables because it's ruggedly built to withstand the harshest environments, from connecting digital audio or lighting gear onstage to outdoor applications. With a sturdy PVC outer jacket, Neutrik® durable RJ45 connectors for streaming data and enhanced performance parameters, this 25-foot cable is a reliable, quality Cat5e cable for ethernet networking of any kind.
Elite Core 25' Cat5e Cable Features:
- Perfect for indoor/outdoor ethernet applications of all kinds (audio, commercial, entertainment, live stage production, DMX lighting and more!)
- Built to withstand physical strain and harsh environments with sturdy PVC outer jacket and rugged RJ45 data connectors
- Can support IEEE 802.3 standards with data rates up to 1000Mbps, and Firewire 1394b - 2002 implementations for Firewire using 5e cabling
- Exceeds category 5e requirements: Power Sum NEXT, and Far END Crosstalk - ELFLEX and PS-ELFEXT EtherCon Connectors
- Enhanced performance parameters
- Improvement in Near End Crosstalk vs standard Category 5, 5 db better than category 5e NEXT