The Furman AC-215A is an extremely compact power conditioner featuring Furman's revolutionary SMP surge protection and LiFT AC power filtering technologies. The AC-215A's compact, low-profile design (1.75"H x 5"W x 8.5"D, and weighing only 3 lbs.) makes it ideal for mounting in tight spaces like to the back of a flat-screen television, or anywhere that discretely-located, remote power protection is needed. With Furman's SMP and LiFT, damaging transient voltages are safely absorbed and nearly all AC ground noise is eliminated. Furman's trusted overvoltage circuitry (EVS) protects against accidental connections to 208 or 240VAC by shutting off the incoming power until the overvoltage condition is corrected.
- Furman's exclusive SMP Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers linear AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Auto-Reset EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit
- 10 amp rating featuring circuit breaker for added protection
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical video circuits
- Compact chassis design easily attaches to any flat screen television mount or any other remote location