The Galaxy Audio Hot Spot HS7 personal stage monitor lets musicians and vocalists hear themselves clearly to deliver their best performances. Traditional floor wedge monitors let musicians hear, but can drastically increase stage volume as musicians compete to hear more of themselves. The compact new Hot Spot 7 or HS7 passive speaker uses two powerful and clean-sounding Neolite 5" drivers housed in a compact and versatile wedge-shaped enclosure.
The Galaxy HS7 can be placed close to the musician on a mic stand or on top of a keyboard providing clear, direct sound so they hear and perform better. The Hot Spot HS7 can be powered off a single channel of a standard power amplifier and multiple Hot Spots can be daisy-chained off of one amp too.
- The design of the HS7 includes the convenient mic stand insert on the bottom of the unit.
- The included mic stand adapter insures a more stable and secure placement on any mic stand.
- Molded-in yoke bracket points.
- Integrated handle into the top of the enclosure.
- Equipped with two Speakon® 1/4" Combo speaker jacks