Gator Cases deluxe rack cases are molded from incredibly durable high-density military grade Polyethylene. This lightweight yet super strong material insures maximum protection at a weight you can easily handle.
The GR-8L is a 8-space deluxe rack 19.5" deep with front and rear threaded rack rails that are field replaceable. Exclusive to the Gator racks are locking front and rear lids. Sloped side handles molded from Polyethylene make them comfortable to carry when the racks are loaded and they are virtually indestructible. The ridges on the top and bottom make them universally stackable with Gator racks and those of other manufacturers. The strong, twist-style latches are designed to take the punishment typical of life on the road.
Pro Audio Equipment Racks are great organizers and good protection in applications such as: Houses of Worship, Recording Studios, Mobile Churches, Worship Band, Rock Band, Karaoke, Mobile Recording, DJ, Front of House Mix, Stage Monitor Mix, Guitar Processors, Lighting Controllers, and Effects Racks.
Gator builds quality equipment rack products - We are proud to partner with them
- 18.75" rackable depth
- Lightweight polyethylene construction
- Front & rear rack rails
- Threaded field replaceable 7mm zinc plated steel rack rails
- Locking lids
- Heavy duty twist latches
- Comfortable recessed side handles
- Heat treated 10/32 bolts with protective washers included
- Interiror Front Rail to Rear Rail Distance: 16.5"
- Interior Front Rail to Rear Lid: 18.25"
- Interior Lid Depth: 2.25"
- Exterior Dimensions: 17" x 22" x 22.375"
- Weight: 17 lbs