The Heil PR 30 dynamic microphone steps up the professional audio game by adding a hum bucking coil in addition to the shock-mounted large diaphragm to run noise-free in most any situation. When working in close proximity to PC monitors in the studio, near neon lights, or by other electrical sources on stage, the PR 30 is the microphone to use for quiet, flawless operation on drums, guitar cabinets, and vocals.
The Heil PR 30 is often compared to high priced ribbon microphones for its wide frequency response and immaculate sound quality. The difference is the PR 30 can withstand sound pressure levels that would decimate other ribbon microphones.
The Heil PR 30 is perfect as a guitar and amplifier cabinet microphone, as well as for drums; but it is also right at home as a vocal microphone, thanks to its internal passive filtering and uniquely designed screen, which virtually eliminates popping and sibilance during up-close vocals. The versatility and quality built into the PR 30 make it the choice of some of the top professional musicians, producers, and broadcasters in today's world.
Heil PR 30 Features:
- Pro dynamic mic with hum bucking coil & shock-mounted large diaphragm
- Quiet, flawless operation even on loud sources & near electrical sources
- Wide frequency response & clean sound quality
- Withstands what would be decimating SPLs for other ribbon mics
- Great for guitar, amp, drums, vocals, etc.
- Internal passive filtering screen to eliminate popping & sibilance during close-up vocals
- Adjustable cast metal mic holder in foam-fitted box included