The PR35 is designed for commercial broadcast, recording and live sound reinforcement applications that require a smooth flat response over a wide frequency range. Unit features large diaphragm dynamic element in an internal rubber shock mount to help eliminate handling noise. The PR 35 is designed around a large aluminum 1 1/ 2" low mass voice coil assembly encompassed by a neodymium magnet assembly comprised of neodymium, iron and boron. phasing plug assembly.
This microphone minimizes rear noise, while front pattern allows vocalists to move freely without any change in response. Mic can be used in extreme high sound pressure levels, is immune to overload conditions, and does not require phantom or outside DC power. Includes a SM-5 mic clip, windscreen, three color trim rings and a leatherette carrying case.
- Large dynamic element
- Internal shock mount
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- 3 pin XLR output connection
- Frequency Response 40 Hz - 18 kHz (UP- no filter)
- 80 Hz - 18 kHz (DOWN- filter on)
- Rear Rejection @ 180” off axis -35 dB
- Impedance 370 ohms balanced
- Output Level -52.9 dB @ 1 kHz
- Weight 9 oz.
- Max SPL 140 dB
- 3-year limited warranty through Heil