Heil Sound's PR 40 (HEI-PR40) microphone boasts the widest frequency range of any dynamic mic in the Heil PR series. The PR 40 incorporates Heil Sound's phasing plug technology, along with the use of a very large (1"), low mass diaphragm, and custom magnet metals housed in a specially designed microphone body.
The PR 40 diaphragm is shock mounted such that it is completely de-coupled from the anodized Champaign matte-finished steel body. In addition to dual mesh screens, each made with different diameter screen apertures, there is an internal breath blast filter on the diaphragm element itself, providing superb response for the human voice across the entire vocal range, without popping noises. In fact, the PR 40 will provide flawless, smooth, flat response from 28 Hz all the way up to the 18k Hz, making this a great microphone for everything from vocals, to bass drums and tom drums, to guitar and bass cabinet miking and more.
- Widest Frequency Range of Any Dynamic Mic in the Heil PR Series
- Custom Magnet Metals Housed In A Specially Designed Microphone Body
- Completely De-Coupled From Steel Body
- Internal Breath Blast Filter On The Diaphragm Element Itself
- Flawless, Smooth, Flat Response From 28 Hz All The Way Up To The 18k Hz