Designed with education applications in mind, the interactive Hitachi CP-TW3005 ultra short-throw projector is equipped with plenty of features to make education informative and fun. This projector provides vibrant image output and can project large images even in tight spaces thanks to its ultra short-throw design. This projector's interactive features include interactive pen capabilities with the ability to use multiple pens at once, auto-calibration, PC-less drawing, and multi-display interactivity. Combined with the free StarBoard Interactive software that's included with this projector, you've got a system that will engage students and keep them involved.
Starboard Interactive Presentation Software
The included StarBoard Software (SBS) that is included with this projector has great features for collaboration, information sharing, and dynamic presentations. The interface of this software is customizable, so you can tailor the layout to your needs to improve your workflow. Although this software can be costly if purchased separately, it's included for free with every Hitachi interactive projector, so if you find yourself at another facility with one of these projectors, you'll be able to get to work quickly.
Hitachi's onboard "Accentualizer" allows for enhancements to the sharpness, gloss, and shade of the image on this projector to make it more closely resemble a flat-panel display in clarity and quality. You can also adjust these effects by three levels based on the surroundings of the room to ensure that the colors of the projected images are true-to-source, so you'll see the content as intended rather than an inaccurate representation of it.
High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR)
Typically, when a projector is used in a bright room, darker colors on the image tend to wash out and make the image clarity less than ideal. This is taken care of thanks to the High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR) function found on this projector, which when activated corrects image clarity problems caused by room lighting or outside light sources, and an effect similar to increasing the contrast occurs. This will ensure that even in a room with lots of natural lighting, you'll have an image that can be seen by all.
ImageCare is Hitachi's lamp power control function which helps to keep energy costs down while still maintaining excellent performance. This function helps to improve contrast ratio and lengthen lamp life, so long-term cost of ownership costs less, and maintenance costs are decreased.
Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes
In conjunction with the ImageCare function on this projector, the intelligent Eco and Saver modes are designed to also contribute to decreased maintenance costs. Automatically change the brightness level of the screen to match ambient lighting conditions, and also decrease the brightness of the lamp if there is no change to the image, much like a screen-saver.
Perfect Fit 2
If you're working with a surface that may be less than ideal, the Perfect Fit 2 functionality found on the CP-TW3005 will help ensure that you'll get a great looking image no matter what. Independently adjust corners and sides and avoid pin cushion and barrel distortions with the available horizontal and digital correction tools.
Hitachi CP-TW3005 Features:
- Cloning Function: Copy setting data from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning not only saves almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone, it saves time in setup and installation as well.
- Projector Quick Connection App for Mobile Devices: Hitachi's mobile application offers projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files, and website contents. Available for iPad, iPhone and Android devices and works over your LAN via the RJ-45 port or an optional USBWL11N wireless adapter (sold separately).
- Tabletop Presentation: Make any tabletop a projection screen using the optional tabletop stand. Ideal for a small group environment or in a room with limited space.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of the factory default names.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel. Allows for more dynamic presentations even in standby mode.
- Network Control, Maintenance, and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer, and email alerts for maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display, and there are also slideshow and video functions.
- PIN Lock / MyScren / MyText: PIN Lock can limit the projector's users by requiring a PIN code to operate. MyScreen offers additional security features such as captured image startup screens, and MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number, and location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alters on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi's suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Template Function: Live templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard, and there are four types of line templates to choose from.
- WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution
- 3300 ANSI lumens white/color output
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI inputs x 2