A great choice for houses of worship, large auditoriums, or stage productions, the Hitachi CP-WU9411 DLP projector provides bright and clear images thanks to its 8500 ANSI lumens white/color output and 2500:1 contrast ratio. This projector is also HDBaseT-enabled, meaning that you can deliver uncompressed HD multimedia content over a single CAT5e/6 cable, which is a more cost effective way to deliver HD media in a larger installation.
Hitachi's onboard "Accentualizer" allows for enhancements to the sharpness, gloss, and shade of the image on this projector to make it more closely resemble a flat-panel display in clarity and quality. You can also adjust these effects by three levels based on the surroundings of the room to ensure that the colors of the projected images are true-to-source, so you'll see the content as intended rather than an inaccurate representation of it.
Built-in Dual Color Wheel
Along with the Accentualizer capabilities, the CP-WU9411 is equipped with two color wheels that can easily be switched via remote control in about 10 seconds, without having to access the projector and swap anything out, saving valuable time in the field. The two color modes - Rich Color Mode and Bright Mode - prioritize differing aspects of the image output depending on your needs. Rich Color Mode is designed to display content comparable to digital cinema, which makes it ideal for video presentations with an emphasis on color. Bright Mode gives priority to image brightness and sharpening white colors, which is ideal for text-based presentations to ensure that your message is seen not just by those close to the screen, but by everyone in the room.
High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR)
Typically, when a projector is used in a bright room, darker colors on the image tend to wash out and make the image clarity less than ideal. This is taken care of thanks to the High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR) function found on this projector, which when activated corrects image clarity problems caused by room lighting or outside light sources, and an effect similar to increasing the contrast occurs. This will ensure that even in a room with lots of natural lighting, you'll have an image that can be seen by all.
360° Rotation/Portrait Projection
A great feature for installers, the CP-WU9411 offers 360° display rotation and portrait projection, meaning that this projector can be installed in creative ways to get the most out of the space that you're working with, even when space is hard to come by.
Dual Lamp Technology
The CP-WU9411 comes with Hitachi's dual lamp system, which will seamlessly switch between lamps if one fails. Plus, with this dual lamp system, it is possible to run this projector with 24 hour continuous uptime through the use of the Alternative Mode, which will switch back and forth between both lamps to ensure the load is shared evenly.
Hitachi CP-WU9411 Features:
- Center Lens Design: This makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster setup.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus, and Lens Shift: Makes it possible to employ a wider range of installation possibilities. You can also use the remote control or RS232/IP device to make fine adjustments.
- Multiple Lens Options: With six optional lenses available - US-L901, SL-902, SD-903W, ML-904, LL-905, and UL-906 - there are plenty of choices to ensure that you get the ideal image for your application.
- Perfect Fit 2: This feature allows the user to independently adjust individual corners and sides of the projected image for a proper fit even when the surface or screen is less than ideal.
- Picture By Picture: Allows you to display content from two input sources simultaneously side-by-side sharing equal screen size.
- Picture In Picture: Display a smaller image inside the larger image with this function.
- Status Monitor: Hitachi's Status Monitor gives you access to real-time diagnostics and will send you status updates including configuration information, maintenance history, and error and alarm messages.
- Network Control, Maintenance, and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer, and email alerts for maintenance.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors, which is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out across multiple units.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect this projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (USBWL11N - sold separately), which supports IEEE802.11b/g/n.