Brighter Visuals for Your Presentation Space!
Well-suited for overflow rooms, classrooms, and conference rooms, the Hitachi CP-WX4022WN LCD projector offers a WXGA (1280x800) resolution, 4000 ANSI lumens white/color output, and a 3000:1 contrast ratio for clear and bright image output. This projector also comes with features that make things easier for installers and users alike, such as the cloning function and the Projector Quick Connection App. You also get Eco and Saver modes which help extend lamp life and keep energy costs down.
Spend less time adjusting settings in a multi-unit installation with the cloning function found on this projector model. You can copy configuration settings from one projector to another via USB memory, and you can save almost all PJ settings including gamma and keystone.
Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes
With Hitachi's intelligent Eco and Saver modes, you can be sure that you'll get the most out of your lamp while also keeping energy usage down. Eco mode will automatically change the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness levels of the screen, and the Saver mode will automatically dim the lamp if the screen image remains unchanged for a certain period of time.
Perfect Fit 2
The Perfect Fit 2 functions found on the CP-WX4022WN ensure that your image fits and looks correctly no matter what surface you're using. Independently adjust individual corners and sides and use vertical and horizontal digital correction to prevent barrel or pin cushion distortions.
Projector Quick Connection App for Mobile Devices
Hitachi's mobile application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files, and website contents from your iOS or Android devices. This app works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL11N wireless adapter (sold separately).
Hitachi CP-WX4022WN Features:
- Easily Stackable: Using the lens shift and Perfect Fit funcitons, you can easily stack two units for two times the light output.
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio, and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Input Source Naming: Users can rename input sources in more descriptive terms instead of the factory default names.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel, which allows for more dynamic presentations, even in standby mode.
- Network Control, Maintenance, and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer, and email alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display, so navigation is less cumbersome. There's even a slideshow function which supports JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, AVI, and MOV file types (frame rate under 12 fps, 640x480)
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi's suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (USBWL11N), which supports IEEE802.11n (sold separately).
- WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution
- 4000 ANSI lumens white/color output
- 3000:1 contrast ratio
- 5000 hours hybrid filter
- 5000 hours lamp life (Eco mode)
|Specifications for the Hitachi CP-WX4022WN
- Projection Technology: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Resolution: WXGA 1280 x 800
- White Light Output: 4000 ANSI lumens
- Color Light Output: 4000 ANSI lumens
- Colors: 16.7 million colors
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:10 / 4:3 and 16:9 compatible
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 (using active IRIS)
- Throw Ratio (distance : width): 1.5 - 2.5:1
- Lens & Operation:
- F = 1.6 - 2.1
- f = 19 - 32 mm
- x1.7 manual zoom, focus & lens shift
- Lamp Wattage: 245 W
- Expected Lamp Life: Approximately 3000 hours (Standard mode), 5000 hours (Eco mode)
- Expected Filter Life: Approximately 5000 hours
- Speaker Output: 16 W
- Acoustic Noise Level: 35 dB (29 dB in Eco mode)
- Keystone: H and V ±37.5°
- Computer: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+/SXGA/WSXGA+/UXGA (compressed), MAC 16"
- H-Sync: 31.5 kHz - 106 kHz
- V-Sync: 56 Hz - 120 Hz
- Composite Video: NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, -N, SECAM
- Component Video: 480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- HDMI: 480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, Computer signal TMDS Clock 27 MHz - 150 MHz
- Digital Input: HDMI x1 (HDCP compliant)
- Computer Input 1: 15-pin mini D-sub x 1
- Computer Input 2: BNC x 5
- Computer Monitor Output: 15-pin mini D-sub x 1
- Video Input:
- S-Video: Mini DIN 4-pin x 1
- Composite Video: RCA jack x 1
- Component Video: RCA jack x 3, 15-pin mini D-sub x 1 (shared with Computer In 1), BNC x 3 (shared with Computer In 2)
- Audio Input: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack x 2, RCA jack (L/R) x 1, MIC-in 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini jack x 1
- Audio Output: RCA jack (L/R) x 1
- Network LAN Wired: RJ-45 port (10 base-T / 100 base-TX)
- Network LAN Wireless: USB-A, IEEE802.11b/g/n - optional wireless adapter required (sold separately)
- USB: Type A x 2 (PC-less presentation, wireless adapter), Type B x 1 (USB display or mouse control)
- Control Terminals: 9-pin D-sub x 1 (RS-232 control)
- Ratings & Warranty:
- Power Supply: AC100-120V / AC220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 370 W
- Operating Temperature: 41°F - 95°F (5°C - 35°C)
- Dimensions: 15.8" W x 12.5" D x 4.1" H (excluding protruding parts)
- Weight: Approximately 10.1 lbs.
- Approvals: UL 60950-1 / cUL FCC Part 15 subpart B class B
- Warranty: 4 years limited parts and labor
- Accessories & Lenses:
- Supplied Accessories:
- Remote Control
- Power Cord
- Computer Cable
- Lens Cap
- Safety Manual
- Security Label
- User's Manual
- Optional Accessories:
- USBWL11N USB wireless adapter
- MS-1 wired multifunction switcher
- MS-1WL wireless multifunction switcher
- LCDS2000 soft sided case
- HLD02651 laser/wired remote control
- Replacement Parts:
- Lamp: CPX5021NLAMP (DT01171) with filter
- Remote Control: HL02881
- Filter: MU07791
Number of Reviews: 0