Part of the Professional Series, the Hitachi CP-WX9211 DLP projector offers excellent image quality for houses of worship, large auditoriums, conference rooms, and more thanks to its WXGA (1280x800) resolution, 8500 ANSI lumens light output, and 2500:1 contrast ratio. This all comes together to create vivid, bright, and crisp images that will impress your audience and ensure that they can see all the content you're presenting with ease.
Hitachi's onboard "Accentualizer" allows for enhancements to the sharpness, gloss, and shade of the image on this projector to make it more closely resemble a flat-panel display in clarity and quality. You can also adjust these effects by three levels based on the surroundings of the room to ensure that the colors of the projected images are true-to-source, so you'll see the content as intended rather than an inaccurate representation of it.
Built-in Dual Color Wheel
Along with the Accentualizer capabilities, the CP-WX9211 is equipped with two color wheels that can easily be switched via remote control in about 10 seconds, without having to access the projector and swap anything out, saving valuable time in the field. The two color modes - Rich Color Mode and Bright Mode - prioritize differing aspects of the image output depending on your needs. Rich Color Mode is designed to display content comparable to digital cinema, which makes it ideal for video presentations with an emphasis on color. Bright Mode gives priority to image brightness and sharpening white colors, which is ideal for text-based presentations to ensure that your message is seen not just by those close to the screen, but by everyone in the room.
High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR)
Typically, when a projector is used in a bright room, darker colors on the image tend to wash out and make the image clarity less than ideal. This is taken care of thanks to the High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR) function found on this projector, which when activated corrects image clarity problems caused by room lighting or outside light sources, and an effect similar to increasing the contrast occurs. This will ensure that even in a room with lots of natural lighting, you'll have an image that can be seen by all.
360° Rotation/Portrait Projection
A great feature for installers, the CP-WX9211 offers 360° display rotation and portrait projection, meaning that this projector can be installed in creative ways to get the most out of the space that you're working with, even when space is hard to come by.
Dual Lamp Technology
The CP-WX9211 comes with Hitachi's dual lamp system, which will seamlessly switch between lamps if one fails. Plus, with this dual lamp system, it is possible to run this projector with 24 hour continuous uptime through the use of the Alternative Mode, which will switch back and forth between both lamps to ensure the load is shared evenly.
Hitachi CP-WX9211 Features:
- Geometric Correction: Geometric correction is possible from your computer by using the specialized application from Hitachi, which makes it possible to project on spherical surfaces and surfaces with corners.
- Center Lens Design: Makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster setup.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus, and Lens Shift: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function, you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Multiple Lens Options: With 6 optional lenses available - US-L901, SL-902, SD-903W, ML-904, LL-905, and UL-906 - there's sure to be a lens that will fit your needs.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to independently adjust individual corners and sides of the image, as well as horizontal and vertical digital correction to prevent pin cushion or barrel distortions.
- Picture by Picture: Enables simultaneous display of content from two input sources side by side, allowing you to easily show text content alongside a video or any other possible application for side by side content.
- Picture in Picture: Enables you to display one image inside another image using two sources, including HDMI.
- Status Monitor: With Hitachi's status monitor, you'll have access to real time diagnostic information to ensure your projector is running at peak efficiency. Status updates include configuration information, maintenance history, and error/alarm messaging.
- Network Control, Maintenance, and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer, and email alerts for maintenance.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors, which makes it easy to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (USBWL11N - sold separately), which supports IEEE802.11b/g/n.
- WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution
- 8500 ANSI lumens light output
- 2500:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI inputs x 2