Ideal for classrooms and auditoriums, the Hitachi CP-X5022WN LCD projector offers a bright, vivid 5000 ANSI lumens white/color output, 3000:1 contrast ratio, and an XGA (1024x768) resolution. This all comes together to offer an image output that will be clear and readable by everyone in the room. You can also rest assured that you'll get reliable and consistent performance without high energy costs thanks to Hitachi's Intelligent Eco and Saver modes with ImageCare.
Hitachi's ImageCare lamp control function offers ideal image performance while keeping energy usage down by improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life automatically, resulting in a lower cost of ownership and decreased maintenance costs.
Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes
These two modes work in conjunction with the ImageCare lamp control function to automatically adjust the brightness of the lamp according to the ambient brightness of the screen to ensure a clear image in any lighting conditions. Plus, if there is no change in the screen image, the lamp's brightness will automatically dim in a screen saver-type function.
Perfect Fit 2
Independently adjust the individual corners and sides of the image projected with the CP-X5022WN thanks to its Perfect Fit 2 function. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions, including horizontal and vertical digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This means that even if your projection surface is less-than-ideal, you can ensure that your image will fit correctly and quickly and still maintain proper proportions.
Projector Quick Connection iOS App
Get full control over your projector with Hitachi's iOS application, plus the ability to display photos, documents, and web site contents wirelessly. This app works over your LAN via the RJ-45 port on this projector, or via an optional USBWL11N wireless adapter (sold separately).
Hitachi CP-X5022WN Features:
- Cloning Function: Copy configuration settings from one projector to other of the same model via USB memory. Cloning can save almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level, which is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, and for training and educational purposes.
- Wired and Wireless Switcher Solutions: Multifunctional switcher operates in conjunction with with receiver to provide expanded source selection and switching options for connected devices. The switcher is sold as an optional accessory that can provide 1080p 30fps wireless via WHDI for both audio and video.
- Easily Stackable: Using the lens shift and the perfect fit you can easily stack two units for two times the light output.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel, allowing for more dynamic presentations even in standby mode.
- Network Control, Maintenance, and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer, and email alerts for maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display, and there's also a slideshow function.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi's suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to the side of the projector to more easily access and read the model name, serial number, and MAC address while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end users, and auditors for instant accessibility.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without the correct PIN code will disable it.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (USBWL11N - sold separately), which supports IEEE802.11b/g/n.
- XGA 1024 x 768 resolution
- 5000 ANSI lumens white/color output
- 3000:1 contrast ratio
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift
- 5000 hours hybrid filter
- 3000 hours lamp life (Standard mode), 5000 hours lamp life (Eco mode)
|Specifications for the Hitachi CP-X5022WN
- Projection Technology: 3LCD, 3 chip technology
- Resolution: XGA 1024 x 768
- White Light Output: 5000 ANSI lumens
- Color Light Output: 5000 ANSI lumens
- Colors: 16.7 million colors
- Aspect Ratio: Native 4:3 / 16:9 and 16:10 compatible
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 (using active IRIS)
- Throw Ratio (distance : width): 1.5 - 2.5:1
- Focus Distance: 34" - 596"
- Display Size: 30" - 300"
- Lens & Operation:
- F = 1.6 - 2.1
- f = 19 - 32 mm
- x 1.7 manual zoom, focus, and lens shift
- Lamp Wattage: 245 W
- Expected Lamp Life: Approximately 3000 hours (Standard mode), 5000 hours (Eco mode)
- Expected Filter Life: Approximately 5000 hours
- Speaker Output: 16 W
- Acoustic Noise Level: 35 dB (29 dB in Eco mode)
- Computer: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA/SXGA/WXGA+/SXGA+/UXGA (compressed), MAC 16"
- H-Sync: 31.5 kHz - 106 kHz
- V-Sync: 56 Hz - 120 Hz
- Composite Video: NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, -N, SECAM
- Component Video: 480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- HDMI: 480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, Computer signal TMDS clock 27 MHz - 150 MHz
- Digital Input: HDMI x 1 (HDCP compliant)
- Computer Input 1: 15-pin min D-sub x 1
- Computer Input 2: BNC x 5
- Computer Monitor Output: 15-pin mini D-sub x 1
- Video Input:
- S-Video: Mini DIN 4-pin x 1
- Composite Video: RCA jack x 1
- Component Video: RCA jack x 3, 15-pin mini D-sub x 1 (shaed with computer in 1), BNC jack x 3 (shared with computer in 2)
- Audio Input: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack x 2, RCA jack (L/R) x 1, MIC-in 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini jack x 1
- Audio Output: RCA jack (L/R) x 1
- Network LAN Wired: RJ-45 port (10 base-T / 100 base-TX)
- Network LAN Wireless: USB-A, IEEE802.11b/g/n - optional wireless adapter required
- USB: Type A x 2 (PC-less presentation, wireless adapter), Type B x 1 (USB display or mouse control)
- Control Terminals: 9-pin D-sub x 1 (RS-232 control)
- Ratings & Warranty:
- Power Supply: AC100-120V / AC220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 370 W
- Operating Temperature: 41°F - 95°F (5°C - 35°C)
- Dimensions: 15.8" W x 12.5" D x 4.1" H (excluding protruding parts)
- Weight: Approximately 10.1 lbs
- Approvals: UL 60950-1 / cUL, FCC Part 15 subpart B class B
- Warranty: 4 year limited parts and labor
- Accessories and Lenses:
- Supplied Accessories:
- Remote Control
- Power Cord
- Computer Cable
- User's Manual
- Safety Manual
- Lens Cap
- Security Label
- Optional Accessories:
- USBWL11N USB wireless adapter
- MS-1 wired multifunction switcher
- MS-1WL wireless multifunction switcher
- LCDS2000 soft sided case
- HL02651 laser/wired remote control
- Replacement Parts:
- Lamp: CPX5021NLAMP (DT01171) with filter
- Remote Control: HL02881
- Filter: MU07791
Number of Reviews: 0