Ultra-compact and extremely cost-effective, the Jands M1 is a great-value, playback-only Vista control surface. The M1 is ideal for situations where you can do your programming in advance on your PC, but you still want hardware to control the playback of your show. The benefit of this controller is powerful lighting programming and control in a compact, easy-to-use system that is ideal for live playback of programmed shows.
Note: This lighting control console is the 256 channel version.
Combined with the included user-friendly Jands Vista software, this device connects to any desktop or laptop via USB. Jands Vista V2 software works with any Jands console, giving you simple upgrade paths as needed. In other words, you can get into a Jands Vista solution from $1250 up to $33,000 and the software stays the same throughout. This means you can have an M1 in your youth and kid’s rooms and have a much bigger version of the same thing in your auditorium without changing the learning curve - and it is super easy to learn!
With five sliders, including faders and flash buttons plus a rotary master fader, the M1 is a complete and portable hardware interface for Vista lighting software. This Vista M1 package includes the hardware control surface, Vista software that you'll install on your computer, and a USB dongle that unlocks 256 DMX channels.
Jands Vista M1 Control Surface Features:
- 5 Playbacks with faders & flash buttons
- Vista lighting software with 256 DMX channels
- Playbacks feature; Select & Go buttons
- Split mode allows control of up to 15 Clips
- Playbacks can be configured for control of Groups, Presets, & more
- Page Up / Down buttons
- Rotary Grand Master & DBO
- 4 colored modifier buttons
- 2 DMX Outputs (* Actual DMX output channels determined by dongle; software pack & dongle are included)
- USB type B connector to connect to host computer
- Kensington lock slot (Kensington lock must be purchased separately)