This is your gateway to the Vista lighting control system, and it allows your computer to output DMX channels - 128 channels for this version, the Jands JAVISTAC128.
Out of the box, this product only provides for DMX output via ethernet (ArtNet, Streaming ACN); for a physical 5-pin DMX output you'll need to buy one of the surfaces listed to the right or a Jands Vista dongle.
- Control up to 128 DMX channels
- Multiple control surface options
- An updated, ultra-simple graphical user interface
- 'As-you-type' search in all main windows
- Easier, more powerful effects, including Waveform, Swing, Matrix, & Video types
- Really simple storing for when you just want to record what you see on stage
- Support for external touchscreen and pen-tablet monitors