To make it as easy as possible for you to design your shows whenever and wherever you are, Jands offers a software-only version of the Vista. Designed to run on a laptop or desktop computer, the Vista App looks and works in exactly the same way as the console. All that's missing is the desk itself.
With the Vista App, you can duplicate all the functions of the Vista lighting console on your personal computer. The Vista App fixture icons even provide a basic visualization of your show, so you can use it to design and build shows at home or on the road.
When you purchase this full software pack, complete with a USB-port 'dongle,' you have 512 available channels of DMX output from your PC.
Jands JAVISTAC512 Requirements:
- Windows 7, Vista, or XP Professional with Service Pack 3, either 32 or 64-bit edition
- Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard or 10.7 Lion (*Hardware must support the 64-bit kernel)
- Intel processor i3 (i5 or better recommended)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard disk space