JBL Control 2P Features:
- Studio quality transducers & rich bass response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- 35W power amplifier & high sensitivity drivers for exceptional output: 111 dB peak SPL
- Balanced XLR, 1/4", & unbalanced RCA inputs for connecting to a range of signal sources
- Stereo headphone jack for headphone monitoring
- Ergonomic, side-mounted volume control
- High frequency adjust control to contour HF response to application requirements
- Magnetically-shielded transducers for use near CRT monitors & magnetically sensitive equipment
- Internal peak limiter & overload protection circuit
- Optional MTC-2P wall mounting kit
- Snap-on pedestal included to optimize listening angle for desktop applications
The JBL Control 2P is a stereo speaker system that provides high-quality audio in a compact design, ideal for home, project, or mobile studios. Each speaker has a 5.25" woofer and a 0.75" dome tweeter to provide clear audio with a wide frequency response. An internal amplifier provides 35W per channel for powerful performance. The system offers XLR, 1/4", and RCA input connectors, allowing you to connect to virtually any audio system or device. An ergonomic side-mounted volume control lets you adjust the volume of both speakers simultaneously. A stereo headphone jack is provided for private monitoring.
The system also has a high frequency adjustment control to tailor the response to your needs. An internal peak limiter and overload protection circuit prevent overloads and distortion. The speakers are magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronics. Snap-on pedestals are included to provide an optimal listening angle for desktop applications. The speakers can also be wall-mounted using an optional mounting kit, sold separately.