The Kramer TP-112HD is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and HDTV signals. It converts a computer graphics video or HDTV signal on a 15-pin HD connector to two identical twisted pair signals.
- HDTV Compatible
- Maximum Resolution: WUXGA & 1080p
- Power Connect™ System: A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other
- Long System Range: Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable
- Cable Type: Uses UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5
- Sync Polarity Settings: H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™: 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter