Kramer's VM-2H2 offers a simple solution for distributing an HDMI 2.0 signal up to full 4K @ 60 Hz HDCP 2.2 to two different locations by reclocking a signal from one HDMI input and sending it to two identical outputs. This HDMI distribution amplifier is useful in applications where you need to show the same video signal on two different monitors, such as displaying announcement slides in two different rooms, or displaying a video on a projector in the main auditorium and on a display in an overflow room.
- Resolution Support: Up to 4K @ 60 Hz (4:4:4)
- Max. Data Rate: 17.82 Gbps (5.94 Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDTV compatible
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 3D pass-through
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC
- Kramer Equalization and re-Klocking™ technology rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances
- Default EDID for fast and efficient connection of the unit
- RS-232 port for upgrading firmware
- Dynamic Range Support (HDR)
Be sure to check out the Specs sheet for more features!