Kramer's VM-4H2 offers a simple solution for distributing an HDMI 2.0 signal up to full 4K @ 60 Hz HDCP 2.2 to four different locations by reclocking a signal from one HDMI input and sending it to four identical outputs. This HDMI distribution amplifier is useful in applications where you need to show the same video signal on four different monitors, such as displaying announcement slides in different rooms, or displaying a video on a projector in the main auditorium and on a displays in overflow and meeting rooms.
- Resolution Support: Up to 4K @ 60 Hz (4:4:4)
- Max. Data Rate: 17.82 Gbps (5.94 Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDTV compatible
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 3D pass-through
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC
- Kramer Equalization and re-Klocking™ technology rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances
- Default EDID for fast and efficient connection of the unit
- RS-232 port for upgrading firmware
- Dynamic Range Support (HDR)
Be sure to check out the Spec sheet for more features!