The Listen Technologies LS-53-072 assitive listening system offers everything you need to meet minimum legislative requirements for assisted listening systems in venues with a capacity up to 100 people. The new integrated neck loop improves the experience for people who have hearing aids and cochlear implants with telecoils. The result is an innovative personal listening technology and solution that delivers an exceptional listening experience for end users and an optimal experience for the venues that provide listening devices. Venues will find this system ideal when the receiver channel is not changed regularly by the user, locking on one channel is needed, but programming multiple channels are not, and for applications like: assistive listening, single channel language interpretation, and personal use.
- Advanced DSP SQ™ noise reduction technology delivers 20 dB less noise and hiss than any other listening device
- Integrated neck loop / lanyard with DSP loop driver improves the listening experience for T-coil users
- Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear and for venues to dispense, store and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support
- Advanced green battery technology dramatically reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in the landfill
- Ensures public venues deliver an exceptional listening experience while meeting new legislative requirements for assistive listening