The Mackie FreePlay is a portable, battery-powered, personal stereo PA. With the option of being powered by an AC adapter, eight D cell batteries, or for 10 hours with an optional lithium-ion battery (sold separately), it uses an 8" high output for bass response and stereo 1" polyethylene naphthalate horn loaded tweeters to deliver a frequency response of 65 to 20,000 Hz (-10 dB).
You can stream music to the PA system from any Bluetooth-enabled device, and the 4-channel digital mixer can connect vocal mics, guitars, and more. The FreePlay Connect app for iPhone and iPod touch (requires iOS 8 or later) allows you to control your mix, including input levels, EQ adjustments, and the sixteen included digital effects such as reverb and delay. You can attach your phone to a microphone stand for easy mixing while performing or discretely control the levels from a podium while making a speech.
Mackie FreePlay Features:
- Portable, battery-powered, & compact
- Power options: AC adapter, 8 D cell batteries, or optional (sold separately) FreePlay lithium-ion battery
- Built-in feedback destroyer
- Bluetooth capabilities
- Connect App for total mobile control
- 16 digital effects
- 4 different speaker modes for different listening applications
- Optional accessories: enable tilting, mount on standard speaker pole, power with rechargeable lithium-ion battery, or carry with durable bag