The Marshall Electronics CV-RCP-100 Touchscreen Control unit allows for remote operation of up to seven broadcast cameras from up to 300m away via RS485 (Visca), intuitive touchscreen control, and user friendly fine-tune adjustment dials for quick changes on the fly.
Intuitive touchscreen interface includes self help dialogs, favorites settings, save features and intelligent menu and sub-menu layouts. Fine-tune finger dials enable precision adjustments for white balance, red/blue gain, gamma, black level, brightness, exposure, iris, shutter, resolution, frame-rate, and many more - simultaneously or one at a time. The CV-RCP-100 comes pre-programmed with control protocols for leading broadcast cameras, including Marshall POV, remote zoom, full-PTZ, as well as popular non-Marshall branded cameras on the market.
Marshall Electronics CV-RCP-100 Features:
- Directly adjusts camera settings remotely via RS485 connect without having to manipulate on-screen display menu (individual & global set features)
- Convenient touchscreen control with fine-tune adjustment knobs to adjust and match cameras
- Allows remote adjust to brightness (AE offset), white balance, pedestal (black levels), exposure, paint (red/blue), gamma, gain, iris, shutter, saturation, resolution / framerate (output), Pan-Tilt-Zoom-Focus, and more. Camera Model select opens up all controls available for that camera
- Easy access 3-pin XLR connection (RS485/RS232)
- USB interface for memory saves via USB stick and firmware updates in the field
- Intuitive menus and sub-menus with help dialogs and favorites presets
- Set multiple cameras with one preset or multiple presets saveable on-board or on external USB memory sticks
- Low power consumption requires 12V (only) power at less than 12 watts (AC or portable batteries)
- Expandable frame for mounting in broadcast trucks, consoles and racks