If you're searching for a compact, professional POV camera that can provide high-resolution video up to 1920 x 1080p at 50, 59.94, or 60 frames per second, then the Marshall Electronics CV365-CGB 2.5 megapixel compact GENLOCK camera with audio and HDMI is exactly what you're looking for! This camera is a perfect way to capture unique angles and shots during your performances and productions, such as mounting it on a drum kit or keyboard for great-looking close ups and low-angle shots of all the performers on stage.
Not only can you get awesome shots with this camera, but you'll also get plenty of professional-level features that make it an excellent addition to any production setup. CV365-CGB comes with camera-level Signal Sync which helps ensure seamless switch transitions between cameras on location. Plus, its state-of-the-art 1/3" 2.5 MP sensor is capable of capturing crisp, clear video at 1920 x 1080i, 1920 x 1080p, and 1280 x 720p with frame rates of 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, and 60 frames per second.
This camera also comes with proprietary pixel technology that offers the lowest noise ratio available, which allows you to capture vivid images even in very low light conditions down to 0.2 lux. This means that even if you're running this camera in a dark room with minimal ambient light, you'll still get usable images. CV365-CGB also consumes very little power, so total cost of ownership is kept low enough that you can get multiple cameras and still stay on budget!
Marshall Electronics CV365-CGB Features:
- 2.5 megapixel 1/3" CMOS sensor
- CS/C lens mount with DC-auto iris (lens sold separately)
- GENLOCK tri-level sync at camera level to ensxure clean switching between cameras
- Sync in 3G-SDI (1080p59.94/50/60 fps) as well as HD-SDI (1080i59.94/50/60 fps and 1280x720p59.94/50/60 fps)
- Supports resolutions of 1920 x 1080p, 1920 x 1080i, and 1280 x 720p
- Supports frame rates of 59.94, 50, 60, 29.97, 25, and 30 fps
- Camera will adjust to resolution and framerate of sync source
- 3G/HD-SDI (BNC) and HDMI (full-size v1.3) built into the rear panel
- Hirose-style (I/O) connector contains Sync-In, Sync-Out, RS-485 connect, 12V power connector, and audio TS line-level input with 2.5V power
- Captures sharp and vivid color images at 0.2 lux (low light sensitive)
- WDR function adjusts automatically to bright and dark areas in FOV
- Audio line-level (TS) embedding with 2.5V power supplied
- OSD Menua Joystick on cable and RS-485 connectable (Visca/Pelco)
- Free downloadable software to control camera settings via RS-485 (requires USB to RS-485 converter)
- Stepped (Red/Blue) gain control, gamma, shutter, and brightness