The Marshall Electronics VAC-12HU3 is perfect for live streaming applications. This HDMI to USB converter can easily connect video and audio sources to a computer for video conferencing, video production and easy recording. The simple to use plug-and-play design can seamlessly integrate all video sources to any PC-based applications. The HDMI 2.0 input can accept video formats up to UHD. The encoders active loop-through output keeps the source available for a variety of purposes such as feeding monitors, recorders, etc. The UVC protocol support allows for the host application to control video format, the frame rate, and other settings independent of the original source. Setup of the VAC-12HU3 encoder could not be easier. The device becomes fully functional within seconds after connection. It is powered by the USB 3.0 port on the host computer: no power adapters necessary!
- HDMI 2.0 input with active loop-through output (supports formats up to UHD)
- Stereo analog Audio input activates automatically when Audio Source is plugged in
- USB 3.0 computer interface with UVC control and scaling (backwards compatible to USB 2.0)
- Efficient Design – all power derived from USB 3.0 port
- Compatible with popular applications such As: Zoom, Skype, OBS Studio and many more