Martin Audio CDD12 is a loudspeaker with a frequency response of 62hz to 20khz. Included in CDD12 is a compact CDD technology, which provides an even frequency response whether the listener is on or off axis from the speaker, as well as an aluminum demodulation ring, which reduces distortion. In addition, it has a rotatable co-axial drive unit, as well as vertical and horizontal mounting, for added installation flexibility. The CDD12 can deliver a performance of 120dB dynamic range. These features make it a great option for a variety of applications including houses of worship, professional audio visual events, and more.
- Compact CDD system
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion Technology
- UPM Formi composite enclosure
- Rotatable Coaxial Drive Unit
- Vertical and Horizontal mounting
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Integral Inserts for Eyebolt suspensions